The Membership Committee supports membership growth by actively recruiting, retaining, and engaging members. Members of the committee identify potential new members, contact lapsed members, and engage current members. Occasionally the membership committee will provide input and feedback regarding membership needs, programs and policies.
- Promotes benefits of the AAWBC membership
- Identifies issues that are important to members and potential members
- Evaluates current and potential products and services that can be offered to members/potential members
- Works to enhance the value of AAWBC membership
- Investigates equitable membership dues structures